Proud Member since 1998

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Review: Here Among Us by Maggie Harryman

Here Among UsHere Among Us by Maggie Harryman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Find one word that describes a character in your book very well. Give five reasons for your choice of words. Depressed - short tempered, Unemployed, drinks, disconnected to people, not there for her daughter.

Compare two of the characters in this book. Flynn - Doesn't care how she looks, what she drives, no self esteem. Maeve - Is beautiful, confident, immaculate dresser

What part would you change in the story, and why? The fact that there were too many characters, I did find it too difficult to follow sometimes. I think less characters who played central roles would have been better.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment